Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Another Natalie

I felt bad. I wanted to take it back. Who am I to demand things from you when your world is falling apart? Was I being selfish?

The short answer is yes, I'm being selfish. I'm working in my own self interest. I want to be valued. I think you should value me. I'm willing to pour myself into you if you would only commit to valuing me. It shouldn't be a something to ponder. Izzy=fabulous=commit. If not, I can only assume I'm just another Natalie.

So how to be friends? Well, at the moment, that doesn't take much imagination. Be there for him during this difficult time. Listen. Not divulge the intimate details of my life. ...Mander suggested I should start dating. Perhaps I will. I've never been on a date; sounds like fun though.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All opinions contained herein are the exclusive property of Elizabeth Zarrouati, and in no way reflect the beliefs or attitudes of, but not limited to, the United States Government, the French Government, the Australian government, nor any government entity in the U.S., France, Australia or anywhere else in the world where I happen to be. All writing and original images on I Endorse Bread and Typos ©2008 of I Endorse Bread and Typos unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.