Friday, November 28, 2008

Paris Tomorrow

I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow. Bittersweet arrival. I called my French bank today. I blocked the Parisian landlord from withdrawing funds. Pretty standard. I hope I get my security deposit back. The entire thing. I need it.

Sam and I talked finances this morning. He's feeling pinched. Money truly does make the world go 'round. I fear living with him for too long. Everyone suggests to get out as quickly as possible. I agree. It's probably best that way. Going from zero to sixty in seconds. I wonder how it will be to see him. Will he bring flowers? He threatened to bring flowers.

He asked if I'd be his girlfriend. I agreed. I'm a bit afraid to tell anyone. Especially Paris people. Silly me. I'm a bit afraid he doesn't mean it. What does a title change? Nothing much. Am I happy? Yeah. I was getting used to the single and ready to mingle idea though.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All opinions contained herein are the exclusive property of Elizabeth Zarrouati, and in no way reflect the beliefs or attitudes of, but not limited to, the United States Government, the French Government, the Australian government, nor any government entity in the U.S., France, Australia or anywhere else in the world where I happen to be. All writing and original images on I Endorse Bread and Typos ©2008 of I Endorse Bread and Typos unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.