Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Toodles Mon Coeur

Goodbye Paris! Hello Australia!

Paris, I love you. The decision to move is nothing personal. In fact it's thanks to your enticements that I've made this choice. You gave me him. Randomly.

I doubt he and I would have met if we both hadn't been poor and (nearly) homeless. We responded to the same ad for an anglophone flatmate. I thought he was silly. He giggled a lot. Three months later we were casually dating. Eleven months later I've decided to hop on a plane for the other side of the world to be with him AND have a new adventure.

Paris it's because of you. Thanks and à très bientôt!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All opinions contained herein are the exclusive property of Elizabeth Zarrouati, and in no way reflect the beliefs or attitudes of, but not limited to, the United States Government, the French Government, the Australian government, nor any government entity in the U.S., France, Australia or anywhere else in the world where I happen to be. All writing and original images on I Endorse Bread and Typos ©2008 of I Endorse Bread and Typos unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.