Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Need to Talk

We need to talk baby. I'm not sure how committed you are to this whole me-moving-around-the-world-to-be-with-you thing. Sure you offered to pay for my ticket. You've said that you would LOVE LOVE LOVE for me to come. But have you honestly thought about this? Your freedom would be gone. You would go from social butterfly bachelor to committed boyfriend(?). Go from sleeping around to just sleeping with me. I worry that you like the thought of us rather than the practice. I worry that I will make all the sacrifices (I would still have an awesome time in Oz, but being away from friends, when you're dumped and broken-hearted, would suck). I worry that I will become Natalie or Anais. Natalie was deceived. Anais held on to shadows.

Sometimes I worry that you're addicted to sex. You once told me that the longest you could make it without sex was 9 days. You've also made it clear that you've never cheated on a girlfriend (if Natalie doesn't count). Hmm. Honestly, I think you're not trying. If I asked that you stopped sleeping with others before I arrived, would you? I'm not sure that you're ready to give sex up. Is that asking too much? You once said that my laid-back attitude made it easy for you to see others. My laid-backness hasn't changed but I want something tangible from you. How much is too much to ask?

Are you ready for me? How bad do you want me? Do I hold your attention above all the other fish in the sea? Are you done fishing? I want you all to myself. I won't accept another open relationship. I want you.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All opinions contained herein are the exclusive property of Elizabeth Zarrouati, and in no way reflect the beliefs or attitudes of, but not limited to, the United States Government, the French Government, the Australian government, nor any government entity in the U.S., France, Australia or anywhere else in the world where I happen to be. All writing and original images on I Endorse Bread and Typos ©2008 of I Endorse Bread and Typos unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.